Front of the Inn
This panoramic picture shows the wooded circle driveway with a side and frontal view of the Inn and the parking area.
Front & Side Porches
Wicker furniture and a swing make sitting on the open porches a relaxing treat surrounded by the harmonious sounds of nature.
Foyer of the Inn
Elegance shows as guests walk into the foyer of the Inn with immaculate décor while standing beneath the large chandelier facing an open staircase.
Dining & Living Rooms
From the foyer persons may make their way into the elegant Dining Room where the antique table may stretch the length of the room serving up to 20 persons accented by a grand piano overlooked by stained glass windows. In the Living Room is a fireplace with an old antique mantle where persons may leisurely relax.
In the summer and sometimes in the fall and spring breakfast is served here, again to the sound of birds serenading.
The rates for the rooms are based on two per room with $15 per extra person:
*Red Bud Room $155
The Red Bud Room is the place to celebrate anniversaries, stay for the honeymoon or even bring the family. Away from the other rooms, it offers privacy with its own entrance. Sleep comfortably on a sleigh queen bed surrounded by walnut antiques. There is a separate one-person whirlpool tub plus a shower. Two additional persons may be added using the Day Bed and a rollaway.
*Walnut Room $130
The Walnut Room has lots of space with a queen sized four-poster bed. It offers a double vanity with a large shower and separate tub. A rollaway may easily be added to provide for a third person.
*Cedar Room $130
The Cedar Room comes with beautiful glass atrium French doors leading to a large walkout deck overlooking thousands of flowers, bushes and a large gazebo surrounded by the woods. The former queen-length brass bed has been upgraded to a full-queen iron bed including a bathroom with a double vanity and a tub-shower combination.
*Maple Room $120
The Maple Room includes a reproduction queen canopy bed with two dormer windows overlooking the woods. A single vanity and shower are provided in a room decorated in maple and oak furniture.
*Fireside Room $145
The Fireside Room is the largest of all the rooms with a wood burning fireplace, three unusual collections as accents and other amenities. A single vanity and shower complete the room.
*Rates are subject to change without notice.
Seminars offered at the Inn
Those who can arrange a group taking all five rooms may take one of the following ten hour seminars beginning Friday evening and closing on Sunday morning:
• Marriage Life Connection - Building lasting relationships
• Parenting Life Connection - Children who will obey and honor
• Finance Life Connection - Means of becoming debt free
• Health Life Connection - Add 10 years to life & 20 to health
• Discipline Life Connection - Maximizing time & minimizing stress
(Cost: $50 for one person or $75 for a couple - Sat. Lunch & Dinner added cost)
• Full varied delicious breakfast available 7 days a week
• Extended stay discount rates range from 10% (4+ days) up to 50% (5 weeks or more)
• Check-in at 4:00 PM; checkout at 11:00 AM
• Rollaway available or Day Bed @ $15.00 per night
• Free high speed wireless internet available
• Cable TV's (70+ channels) with DVD or video available upon request
• 10% discount for religious groups and full time staff members
• No bed tax of 12.75% to 17.5% as charged at local hotels
• Infants & children welcome in two private rooms - Red Bud & Fireside
• Doggy Daycare available almost next door, but no pets on Inn premises (www.columbusdogpark.com)
• Smoke free in rooms and on porches
• Zoned heating and cooling in rooms plus ceiling fans except Fireside Room
• Gift Certificates available upon request
• Delicious Inn Home Bakery orders available upon request
• Assorted gifts are available for purchase at Inn-the-Corner Store
• Weddings up to 30 persons inside or outside
• Retreats and/or dinners and lunches for church groups, clubs, businesses
• Corporate rates may be arranged
• Most major credit cards, checks and cash accepted